1. Does what you do feel right to you?
2. Is it against professionalism standards?
3. Will it reflect negatively on you or your organization?
4. Who else might be affected? (other staff, your patients, their families, you, etc.)
5. Would you be embarrassed if others knew you were behaving in this way?
6. Is there any other behavior that will not create ethical conflict?
7. How would your behavior be reflected in the newspapers?
8. What would a reasonable person think in the same circumstances?
9. Can you sleep well at night because of what you did?
Source: PwC Turkey, Code of Business Ethics www.pwc.com/ethics